Postagem em destaque

373∆24 Brasil and the world in crisis (draft)

    Temas: Brasil and the world in crisis  ( draft ) Sumário: Miríade e Distopia   (2004-2024)  Em construção: Coletânea de Poesias -   draf...

quinta-feira, 7 de abril de 2022

364° Do you need to kill the ant?, by vanres

Do you need to kill the ant?
I'm trying to understand
Could not change the angle?
Ok!
Maybe you did not need it anymore
Of course I am not belittling your problems
Your life is really hard
But could not give the dove a chance?
In any way?
That is sad!
Im so sorry,
No!
You did not understand!
I do not pity you!
Adult, middle age, ...
I am not calling you old!
Of course I don't feel sorry for you!
Never!
You know what you need to do in your life!
You have lots of agency and empowerment!
That's right!
I am sorry for the poor ant!

Vanres, 04/07/1974, 06:10 to 07:27

See
The my ants videos, at the instagram.

 https://www.instagram.com/p/CcC8tXIOt7-/?utm_medium=copy_link



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário