Postagem em destaque

373∆24 Brasil and the world in crisis (draft)

    Temas: Brasil and the world in crisis  ( draft ) Sumário: Miríade e Distopia   (2004-2024)  Em construção: Coletânea de Poesias -   draf...

sábado, 27 de julho de 2024

 I Stay stomping me, ~ 2008

I stay stomping me
brutal, 
atrocious
et alli
! beware! 

Some requested:
we want you to remain here! 
You are so important for us!
No one will take your place after you go!

I considered the speechs

- un-subtle 

- sibylline

- dissimulated

- false

- preposterous


They will need to catch another fool for it!


And

I keep

their

brutality, 

atrociousness

et alli

for themselves


!It wasn’t unfair!

I left,

before they got

all my blood!



@vanres2002

~2008

17/07/2024


(Em construção: Coletânea de Poesias)





I stay stomping me –

brutal,

atrocious

et alli

! beware!


some requested:

we want you here!

You are so important for us!

We need someone to take your place before you go!


I considered

- subtle

- sibylline

- dissimulated


They need to catch another fool for it -


and

I stay brutal,

atrocious

et alli


!It wasn’t unfair

I left, befo

re they got all my blood

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário