Postagem em destaque

373∆24 Brasil and the world in crisis (draft)

    Temas: Brasil and the world in crisis  ( draft ) Sumário: Miríade e Distopia   (2004-2024)  Em construção: Coletânea de Poesias -   draf...

terça-feira, 27 de fevereiro de 2024

110@24 Sartre, being and nothingness quotations

"If I see him ready for anything, his hand in his pocket where he has a weapon, his finger placed on the electric bell and ready “at the slightest movement on my part” to call the police, I apprehend my possibilities from outside and through him at the same time that I am my possibilities, somewhat as we objectively apprehend our thought through language at the same time that we think it in order to express it in language." 179 de 390

Sartre, Being and nothingness 

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário